Workshops & Courses
Hypnobirthing 4 Week Course
With Mary-Anne Constable
19 March – 16 April 2018, 18:45–21:45
£315 per couple
Hypnobirthing is a complete antenatal course and birth education. It teaches you simple and effective hypnosis, relaxation as well as simple breathing techniques for a better and more comfortable birth. A Hypnobirthing course with HypnobirthMe will build confidence and release fear in your upcoming birth.
The course includes:
- Breathing exercises
- Deep relaxations
- Effective work in releasing fear and building confidence
- How the birthing partner can be your powerful protector & support
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency & comfort
- Knowledge about pregnancy, birth and the ‘system’ you find yourself in
- A simple practice regime to enable a successful hypnobirth
- Understanding how the mind and body work together
You will also learn the 5 all important Cs of hypnobirthing
Confidence When you feel confident, you relax and work with your body effectively;
Control With the knowledge you obtain, you are able to take control of how you give birth;
Choice When you feel in control, the choices you make are the best choices for you and for your baby;
Calm When you feel calm in your birth, you are relaxed and your body and mind work efficiently together in harmony; and
Comfort The result is that your body works efficiently and comfortably.
A KG Hypnobirthing birth can be the most wonderful and empowering experience of your life. The course is limited to 4 couples so early booking is recommended.
Please note there is no class on Monday 2 April (Easter Monday).
Dates & Times
4 Week Course
19 March – 16 April
Please note there is no class on 2 April (Easter Monday)
Recommended for expectant mothers and their birthing partner from 20 weeks of pregnancy onwards