Workshops & Courses
How to Develop a Sustainable, Fun and Thriving Home Practice
With Anita Goa
13 January 2019, 14:00–16:00
£25 earlybird until 6 Jan, £30 thereafter
In this workshop Anita will demystify it all and help you get started on designing your own home practice.
- Do you want to develop a home self practice? How can you go about it?
- What is effective and efficient?
- How can you thrive and grow in your home practice?
- When you practice at home you find yourself stuck at 20 minutes; how can you move beyond?
- Is 10 minutes of home practice even worth doing?
- Is a home self practice good enough?
- You’re not yoga teacher; how do you know what to do, and what about injury?
- Do you want to supplement your yoga studio practice with a home practice? What should you focus on?
So many questions. It can feel overwhelming.
In this workshop Anita will demystify it all and help you get started on designing your own home practice. She will answer any concerns/challenges you might have and she will give you a formula you can work with to create your own practice depending on your concerns/challenges. By the end of the workshop you will have created your own formula for home practice success. Anita aims at you feeling more knowledgeable, confident and in control; so you can grow and thrive at home (or use your home practice as a supplement to your studio practice).
The possibilities are endless when you know what to do.
Pen and paper will be provided.
All you need to bring is yourself and curiosity. Together we will create a magical home practice that works for you.
Open to all