Workshops & Courses
Fermentation and Pro-Biotic Miracles
With Kenny Swann
29 September 2018, 10:00–17:00
Join this incredible and interesting full day workshop and learn the basic methods for creating cultured vegetables easily and inexpensively in your own home as well more advanced and outside the box techniques that incorporate modern knowledge and longevity secrets into the mix.
Expect practical demonstrations, plenty of samples as well as information regarding the nutritional science behind food fermentation.
Over the course of the day, we’ll cover:
- Why kefir is one of the most powerful and cost-effective superfoods available.
- How to use exotic cruciferous veggie ferments to safeguard you and your family from xenoestrogens and harmful chemicals in plastic.
- How to easily and affordably create delicious fermented and living foods with no previous experience.
- How to permanently eradicate Candida and other dysbiotic digestive disorders within months or even weeks!
- Why the enzymes and probiotics in ferments are superior to any supplements you could buy in your local health food store.
Kenny has been involved in the raw food and alternative health movement since 1998 and more recently, (since 2013) he has been very keen on the health benefits of fermentation and herbal medicine. This interest inspired him to spawn a now very popular range of fermented foods and drinks under the brand of ‘Excalibur’ which also includes a plant-based restaurant in Glastonbury.
In his talks and workshops, Kenny highlights not only the scientific and nutritional components of these foods but also the spiritual and metaphysical effects that occur when people start to work with plants and micro-organisms. This is influenced by a paranormal experience that he had when he first started to work with the kefir culture, which is something that has been utilised by numerous cultures around the globe for eons.
Open to all