Pregnancy & Beyond
Why do Baby Massage?
Baby Massage is a fantastic way for new mothers to connect physically, emotionally, and spiritually with their babies, as well as with other mums. Baby Massage also encourages the development of structural symmetry, sitting and mobility in newborns.
Our Baby Massage class teachers, Alice and Amy have been fully trained and certified to teach by Peter. Alice and Amy are both caring and compassionate in their classes which include good post natal recovery for the mother as well as support with the concerns and challenges of new parenthood.
Who are Baby Massage classes suitable for?
Our Baby Massage classes are suitable for babies from 6 weeks to sitting. We recommend one parent/carer per baby; however fathers and grandparents are welcome too!
What to expect at a Baby Massage class:
- Baby/infant massage techniques to encourage structural symmetry, sitting and mobility (massage oil is provided)
- Tea break and informal discussion
Please note - you’re welcome to feed or change your baby in the class.
Other important information:
- Classes at Notting Hill require pre-booking - call 020 7221 4602 or ask at reception
- 24 hours' notice is required to re-schedule attendance
- Classes can get full, so please arrive early
- Buggies and prams will be stored at the back of the class in the studio
- Please bring your own towel or blanket for your baby, alternatively you can hire a towel for £1 from reception
For more information about what to expect at our centres and classes please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Women’s Yoga Circle
With Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
This therapeutic and deliciously feminine approach to yoga especially for women integrates rhythmic asana (postures) with breath, sound, mudra (gesture) and bandhas (pelvic floor locks and seals) to enhance awareness of our inner woman’s wisdom and elemental connections.
Ayurveda and Spring Cleansing
With Xenia Bolomyti, Thania Tympanari
Spring is the best time, to cleanse and detoxify your body. Join Xenia & Thania and discover ways to boost your immunity, vitality and recharge.