We offer online pre-booking for all our classes, except Kids and Teens classes which are drop-in.
70% of the places can be booked online and with 30% of places available for drop-in only. We recommend booking ahead if possible, particularly for evening classes when it is generally busier, to cut down on queues in reception. If you are unable to pre-book your class online there will still be drop in spaces available. As with all classes please arrive early to secure your place and get ready before class.
Terms and conditions
- Online bookings can be made between 7 days and 1 hour before the class begins.
- To book online you must have a valid pack or pass or alternatively pay at point of booking.
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hour before class. Cancellations can only be made online; reception will not be able to make any cancellations to bookings made online.
- Early cancellations: cancelled more than 2 hours before the class then the class will be credited back to their account.
- Late Cancellations: cancelled less than 2 hours of the class are not refundable.
- Clients who have booked online can sign-in at reception and at the self check-in.
- For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 10 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 10 minutes before the class begins then their place will be opened up to a drop-in client and they will still be charged for the booking.
- If clients abuse online booking, the right to book online will be removed for 1 month.
To book online, please visit your account or create an account by logging in here
Please note that we accept the following payment methods online: Visa, Mastercard
1 Britannia Row
London N1 8QH
020 7704 0919
Saturday: 08.30–19:00 (unless there is an evening workshop taking place)
15 Edge Street
London W8 7PN
020 7221 4602
Meet the Teachers
Meet Michael James Wong, founder of BOYS OF YOGA
“To most guys, yoga is pink lycra and vegan chicks. It’s breathing deeply while doing poses named after animals and feelings. It’s done in dimly lit rooms with candles and incense, followed by gluten-free cupcakes and kale smoothies. And if that’s your mentality then you’re not alone. But it doesn’t mean it’s right,” says Michael Wong, founder of BOYS OF YOGA. Read the full interview here:
Yoga for Back Care: 4 Week Course
With Adelene Cheong
Join Adelene for this 4 week course which will support a healthy back and mind.
Ayurveda & The Five Elements: Earth
With Emily Reed
The first of a series of creative Yoga & Ayurveda sessions from Emily Reed.
Experience a Friday evening of explorative movement and yoga asana to soul filling sounds, mantra and poetry. Embody and balance the qualities of the five elements (earth, water, fire, air and space/ethers).