We offer online pre-booking for all our classes, except Kids and Teens classes which are drop-in.
70% of the places can be booked online and with 30% of places available for drop-in only. We recommend booking ahead if possible, particularly for evening classes when it is generally busier, to cut down on queues in reception. If you are unable to pre-book your class online there will still be drop in spaces available. As with all classes please arrive early to secure your place and get ready before class.
Terms and conditions
- Online bookings can be made between 7 days and 1 hour before the class begins.
- To book online you must have a valid pack or pass or alternatively pay at point of booking.
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hour before class. Cancellations can only be made online; reception will not be able to make any cancellations to bookings made online.
- Early cancellations: cancelled more than 2 hours before the class then the class will be credited back to their account.
- Late Cancellations: cancelled less than 2 hours of the class are not refundable.
- Clients who have booked online can sign-in at reception and at the self check-in.
- For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 10 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 10 minutes before the class begins then their place will be opened up to a drop-in client and they will still be charged for the booking.
- If clients abuse online booking, the right to book online will be removed for 1 month.
To book online, please visit your account or create an account by logging in here
Please note that we accept the following payment methods online: Visa, Mastercard
1 Britannia Row
London N1 8QH
020 7704 0919
Saturday: 08.30–19:00 (unless there is an evening workshop taking place)
15 Edge Street
London W8 7PN
020 7221 4602
Womb Yoga - A Nurturing and Revitalising Session for Women
With Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
This therapeutic and deliciously feminine approach to yoga especially for women integrates rhythmic asana (postures) with breath, sound, mudra (gesture) and bandhas (pelvic floor locks and seals) to enhance awareness of our inner woman’s wisdom and elemental connections.